Some become famous for their work and some are famous by born. There are many children who became famous at a very young age. Some of them died at that young age and some of them lived their full lives. Those famous children are known all over the world by the work they have done and the work they are doing. The famous child who has died and also who lived still has a big impact on society. Some famous children are:
- Anne Frank: The famous children who died at a young age, Anne Frank must be the most famous among them. The actual name of her was Annelies Marie “Anne” Frank. She was a German child who was Jewish in religion. She was born on 12th June 1929 in Frankfurt, Germany. Her family was caught by the Nazis in 1944. She wrote a diary about those days named “The Diary of a Young Girl”. She and her sister probably died of Typhus in 1945. Later her father found that diary and published that. Then the whole world came to know about Anne Frank.
- Tutan Khamun: Tutan Khamun was an ancient Egyptian pharaoh who was the last pharaoh of the 18th dynasty of Egypt. He was born in 1342 BC. He was sat on the throne at the age of 8 or 9 after his father pharaoh Akhenaten died. His mother was his father’s sister. His other name was “Tutankhaten”. He married his half-sister Ankhesenamun. They lost their two daughters one at 5-6 months of pregnancy and the other one right after the birth. Tutan Khamun was supposed to kill in 1325 BC at the age of 18 or 19 years. He will always be remembered as an important part of Egyptian history.
- Joan of Arc: Joan of Arc was born in France in 1412. When she was 13, she believed that God sent her to make peace. At her very young age, she led the French army to a tremendous historical victory over the English army in 1429. Unfortunately, she was captured by the Englishmen in 1430. Then she was burned alive in 1430. But the memory of the Joan of Arc will remain forever in history.
- Louis Braille: Louis Braille was born on 4th January 1809 in France. He was a respected teacher and inventor. He was blinded at the age of 3. Then he tried to learn the way of reading and write. On the way of doing that, he discovered a learning process for the blind people at the age of 15. Then he started teaching blind people when he was only 19 years old. He also published the first Braille book in history. This famous Frenchman died at the age of 43 on 6th January 1952.
- Bobby Fischer: The actual name of Bobby Fischer is Robert James Fischer. He was an American Chess Player. On 9th March 1943, he was born in the USA. In 1958, at the age of 15, Bobby became the youngest Grandmaster in Chess. At the age of 13, he played a historical match with Donald Byrne which is named as the “Match of The Century”. He was the World Champion of Chess in 1972- 1975. He died at the age of 64 on 17th January 2008.
- Malala Yousafzai: Malala Yousafzai was born on the 12th of July in a place called Mingora in Pakistan. She is a Pakistani education activist. She wrote a blog on the BBC about Woman Education in 2009. The year after, a journalist made a short film about her for the New York Times. Taliban shot her on the head in 2012. She won over a dozen awards for her bravery. She won Noble Peace Price in 2014 for her great impact on Pakistan’s and World’s Woman Education. Currently, she is studying at Oxford. She still works for educational rights all over the world and also wants to continue this afterward.
- Barbara Jhons: Barbara Jhons was a young American civil rights activist. She was born on 6 March 1935 in New York. Barbara Rose Johns Powell was her actual name.
She was a student of R. R. Moton High School. In the year 1951 when she was only 16 years old, she led a student strike for equal education right for all in her school. For their protest, in 1954, the US Supreme Court declared equal educational rights for all.
There were a number of children who became famous at an early age. Nowadays, there are also some famous children. Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez, Billie Eilish, Taylor Swift also became famous with their significant impact in the music sector. Jonathan Lipnicki, Maureen McCormick, Peter Billingsley, Dante Basco, Jerry Mathers, Ron Howard, Macaulay Culkin, Alfonso Ribeiro, Daniel Radcliff, Emma Watson, Rupart Grint are the names of those children who became famous in their very young age for their exceptional skills in acting.